Thursday, February 12, 2009

So much to report!

So as most of you already know we are 99% positive we're moving to IL so Aaron can go to school. I for the most part am excited for the change but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm a little nervous. It will be a new life, new friends, new...everything! I am leaving some dang good friends behind and life as we know it. We go to IL on the 26th of this month to get all our ducks in a row and then leave for 3 years on March 15th. Our kids dont really know what we mean when we say we're moving but they;ll soon find out. Masen has been in karate and loves it so I promised him we'd find a karate school in IL he can attend. We'll see wish us good luck!


We just got back form the dunes a few weeks ago and had a blast. Masen is the coolest kid ever. I know most Mom's think that about there kids but MAsen is the man! We took his dirt bike but i was way to hard for him to ride in the sand so we asked his uncle Colby to let him ride the little quad and Colby who's older and bigger could ride the trail blazer (he rides it all the time). But being the turd bucket he is Colby wouldn't let Masen ride the smaller quad. MAsen sat there for a minute and next thing i know I see this.....
Masen is all geared up and on "big red" his feet don't even touch the foot rests! Before we knew it Masen was racing, jumping and doing donuts on this big quad. Now tell me one other 4year old that would ride a trail blazer?!!!! Maylee also had fun riding her quad. She has it down now and is quite good with the no footers. She likes to show off when others are around so we got quite the show!
The kids had a blast in the biggest sand box they have ever seen! Tayla and Maylee played so good together with there baby's it was fun to watch. They love playing together so it made for a nice trip! Here are a few of my fav's


1 comments:

just-part-of-the-puzzle said...

Hey. Nice layout. We still share brains at a distance... :)